Student Support Services
The core list of support services are:
(a) Student handbook is given out to all newly enrolled students to orientate them on important information of the School. It is also available on the school website.
(b) The Administration Division that handles / processes all student requests.
(c) Feedback form is easily available for students to provide valuable insights into helping the School to continually improve the student experience.
Medical insurance coverage:
Medical Insurance coverage in accordance with the guidelines by CPE is provided to all enrolled students, via Tokio Marine Singapore Pte Ltd. There can be an exemption for Singaporeans/PR students if they are already covered by their own medical insurance plan (proof must be shown to the School to be able to opt-out).
Coverage I: Group Hospital and Surgical Insurance
(B1 Ward, Overall Limit Per Policy Year S$20,000)
Coverage II: Group Personal Accident Plan (Sum Issued S$20,000)
List Of Comprehensive Services Available In The School:
The School will provide the following services to ensure that students make a smooth transition to Singapore:
- Individual and personalized long distance calls to parents / agents to inform them on arrival arrangements
- Accommodation Support Service
- Arrangement for Medical Screening
- Student Orientation Programme
The School aims to provide all students with an academic education of the highest standards through the provision of these services:
- Certified Counsellor
- Students’ Outings and Activities
- Educational Tours
- Library Access for References
- Personalize updates to parents on admission matters / students’ progress which includes:
- Informing parents on student admission matters / services, including airport pick up, accommodation, etc.
- Informing parents on student issues, including attendance rate, behavior, academic performance, etc.
- Student Progress Reports
- Principal – Student dialogue sessions
In ensuring that the School provides for an exceptional student experience, it undertakes to provide the following services:
- Monthly review of students’ attendance
- Student Evaluation Surveys (Student Satisfaction Survey / Student Course and Subject Evaluation Survey/ Pre-course Counselling and Orientation Satisfaction Survey)
- Feedback forms
- Dispute resolution process
To note: This comprehensive list of student support services is not meant to be exhaustive. The School undertakes the responsibility to continually improve on ensuring that all students’ welfare and needs are well taken care of and will do so by school-student engagements through the various student touch points as listed.